Cookies are small text files that are sent to your device when you visit a website. They let us identify the device you’re using, but not you personally. This information is sent back to our systems as you move around our website. Cookies act as a website’s memory so the website remembers your device when you return.
Cookies are unique to the web browser you’re using, so different data is collected for your desktop computer to your mobile device. Cookies can be set by the owner of the website you’re on. These are known as first-party cookies. There are also third-party cookies, which are set by partner sites. Only the owner of the cookies can see the anonymous information it collects.
- Storing your filters. This allows us to remember your filters when you return on the website
- Collecting information - meaning learn more on how you use our website and make improvements of our products and your online experience.
- Tailor your experience. Cookies help us to offer you information, products, and services that we think may be most relevant and interesting to you.
- Making our marketing better. This allows us to you offer promotions on our own website and through our advertising networks.
This also allows us to track your move around the website and look into any errors. The data we collect from cookies is crucial to make your experience better.
When you use our website, we can interact with you or show some relevant information and offers anonymously. Cookies help us to learn how you're using our website on your computer or device, meaning we can give you the most relevant offers.
If you receive our offers via e-mail, means we created the information we send you based on the data we collected via cookies when you recently visited our website. You can opt-out of this in any email we send.
We use number of different cookies to improve our website.
- Application cookies - help us to offer you the best possible experience on our website. These cookies are crucial for you to be able to search and buy online with us.
- Behavioural Cookies - allow us tailor your online experience to what you need most. They help us to show you content based on your preferences and that is the most relevant to you.
- Analytical Cookies. This type of cookies allows us to understand how you interact with website and improve user experience and some features. Using cookies helps us to analyze which of our marketing activities brings most traffic to our website.
- Marketing Cookies. This type of cookies can be used by both by our partners and us. They allow us to interact with you once you've left our website, for example, by showing you relevant advertising and helping you find the right boat.
You can change your browser settings any type to accept or refuse all cookies, choose which cookies you want or don't want, or ask to be notified when a cookie is set. Use the help feature in your browser to see how.
Please be aware when you do this you won’t be able to access all of our website’s features or book online with us.