List your boat on 12knots.com
Follow these steps to register on Be My Broker platform and list your boat:
Register and activate your account.
Fill in username, e-mail and password and click register
After you click “register” you will receive activation link on you e-mail. Click on the link and enter Login & Password. Check SPAM for activation e-mail.
1) Edit Profile.
Once you login into the account BMB will offer you 2 Profile options. Please select the right one.
Option 1. Charter company
- list as many boats as you need
- create accounts for you booking managers with different access rights
Option 2. Private owner
- you may list only one boat
2) Bank details.
- Once you fill in company details, click save and you will be redirected to Bank details.
3) Payment terms.
- Information on how you would like to receive payments. For example 50% down payment 50% 30 days prior to the charter.
4) Boat information.
- Once you complete your profile you will have access to full platform functionality.
5) Main base.
- Create main base where you boat will be located most of the time.
- To create the base, select the country from the list
- Then select closest town to your base. (Not all tows may be in the list, just select the closest one) Region will be selected automatically.
- Then enter your Harbor name or Marina and indicate location on the Map (lat and long will be set automatically)
- Optional Bases. or linked bases. locations where you can do check-in / out of your boats for an extra cost of free of charge.
- Seasons. If you prices vary during the year, you may create the periods (linked to the base) for which you will later put the prices. If you have the same price during the year, just put 1 Jand and 31 Dec.
6) Fleet location.
- Link your boat to a certain base. This will show the brokers if you boat is located on one base or several during the year. If you won’t link the boat to the base it will not appear on the web site.
7) Prices. Click on Create button and upload Prices for the boats that you listed according to the seasons (periods you created earlier)